Thursday, January 19, 2017

Uncluttered- Faces

A cluttered mind cannot produce quality thoughts. Isn't it? That's probably why I haven't updated this space in the longest time. Do you want a life update, though? I am going to keep the monotonous details (including a failed attempt at creating something new on the internet) to myself and give you the meat.
In December 2016, my brother and I took a ten day long trip to the hills. I clicked a few decent pictures up there so I thought I'd post them here. Constructive criticism is definitely welcome.

I haven't written in eons so it is going to take me some time to get back into the groove. There is a slight change in the format, though- I won't be blogging about fashion anymore. If you're still following this blog, thank you! Lots of good vibes and love coming your way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! x