Thursday, April 21, 2016

Between Mock Presentations




Wearing: White Top: Charlotte Russe (Similar top on Jabong- HERE); Black bell bottom pants- Marks and Spencers; Sequinned Jacket- Bling Struck's own; Sandals: Zara; Rings: Forever 21

I  am a sucker for formal clothing- anything from solid bell bottoms to dresses that mean business. A string of mock presentations in the past few months are responsible for this obsession. Unfortunately, my routine is such that I hardly get the chance to wear my black bell bottoms and that is probably the reason why you will either see me in a Kurta-Salwar or my football jersey. That is all that I do- go to college in the morning and yell profanities at the TV at night when Barca loses.

Photography: Alice S Tigga (she's the best!)
                    Check out her work here

AISHWARYA x 



6 comments:

  1. So great to see you posting again! This is so different from what we've seen you wear on the blog. Love this look on you. I'm not a big fan of formals but I think it's time to try! Also, what lipstick is that? So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AK, LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE this. Beautiful. <3 You look gorgeous and the photographs are brilliant! Can’t wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgous!! My gosh Awestruck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the formal look and you carry it off so well!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! x